Kalimba 7 Key Finger Piano Painted Coconut Shell Mbira Likembe Thumb Piano
– Made from a hand polished coconut
– Unique hand painting pattern. Each pattern is not completely identical
– As coconuts are a natural product the size of the piano does vary
– The sound comes from plucking the metal keys with your thumb nails
– The Kalimba can be tuned by adjusting the length of the keys and the tension of the adjustment screws
Key: 7 Key
Material: Coconut Shell
Pattern: Every piano has different pattern. They are unique.(Send randomly)
How to use:
The main function of thumb piano is used for accompaniment.
When it is played, you should hold the main body by two hands, and then use two thumb to play with it.
When the thumb presses and releases the piano, the steel slice will make sounds.
1 x 7 Key Finger piano